Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome!

Hello mommy's out there. I am 30 years old and have one daughter named Olivia. We live in the burbs in NJ. We used to live in NYC...then we got married, bought a house, blah blah blah. Fast forward three + years...we have our first baby, Olivia Mazie. She was born in July, 2008. She is a toddler in every sense of the word...fully of energy and loves to have fun. She is always the center of attention and if for some reason she isn't, she will make sure that your eyes are on her!

The only thing I love more than shopping and dressing Liv is Liv herself. I am starting this blog to just let other moms out there like me where to find cute clothes, my opinions on baby products, and other things about mommyhood. I look forward to hearing your opinions and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment