Sunday, January 17, 2010

Its Spring Time at the Gap


Even in my "high fashion" days, I always had around 1/4 of the my wardrobe from the Gap. I don't always love the adult clothes but there are some seasons where Olivia has almost every look they feature on their website. For their early spring line, there is a yoga collection. I first saw it online and I thought, "okay, that is cute." But then, I saw it in the store and I snatched up the last size 2 gray pants and size 3 matching tank. The material is rayon, polyester, and spandex and it may be the type of fabric that pills after one wash, but I am willing to risk it. It is so soft and super cute.

Check out the yoga line:
http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=52749

Of course, the Gap is very reliable with their jeans. The toddler girl skinny jeans (size 1 to 5 years) are a staple in Olivia's wardrobe. This season they also have some cute wider leg styles. Check out the Patch Pocket Wide leg jeans (Liv is wearing them with the brown shirt/purple stars in the picture from my first post) and the Faded Boot Cut jeans (I saw these today in the store and the wash is perfect).

Check out the jeans:
http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=6427

I know it is early to be thinking about spring but we will be playing outside in the park before we know it and I must make sure Liv is looking as cute as ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment