Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Jogger City Select


So, I registered for a Pliko P3 when I was pregnant after reading the good reviews I read in a certain frugal baby bible. After something fell off the stroller during the first week, I regretted my choice. But since it is an expensive purchase, I thought it was ridiculous to even think about getting a new one...that is until I thought about having another baby. I will have to get some sort of double stroller but I don't really want one of those "double wide" strollers. I can barely get my single stroller through the baby and toddler section at Nordstrom!

First, I discovered that the Uppa Baby Vista has an additional seat you can add on. It looks sort of uncomfortable and awkward, not to mention it would run close to $1000. A sales guy in Buy Buy Baby told me to be on the lookout for a new stroller by Baby Jogger called City Select. It was supposed to be in stores a few weeks ago but it has still not arrived!!! I cannot wait to see this stroller in person. If you want to see a video about it, click the link below. It looks AMAZING and costs a few hundred dollars less than the Uppa Baby. Tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4czQ5Fxr51k

1 comment:

  1. cool! there's also the latest and greatest "icandy" which is just hitting the us - does all kinds of crazy things and fits two seats in different ways - just saw it the other day. i think it's around $700. (also the uppa baby is about $700 - not $1000 :-)

    ReplyDelete