Monday, October 11, 2010

Pish Posh!! Donate your diaper bag and pick this up...

I am sure some of you out there agree with me - if I could do it again, there is sooooo much I would do differently!!  A certain "bargains" book (you know which one) was my bible but in retrospect, I fell for good marketing.  As baby #2 is due in a few months, I am revisiting a lot of my baby gear and reevaluating what I want to toss and what I want to get.  I don't know how I came across this but what a FANTASTIC idea!!!

Now, for my pitch...do you still carry a diaper bag?  I stopped over a year ago and started just winging it with my large handbags.  Do you find yourself with diapers and snacks on the bottom of every purse you own (and probably the floor of your car)?  I have found the answer!!  Pish Posh has the solution.  It is a pouch that has all of the pockets and compartments you need, but can easily be switched between bags or ever thrown by itself into your stroller.  There are adorable prints and they are waterproof!!  You can even get a matching diaper clutch and changing pad.

Check out the video and their website:



No comments:

Post a Comment