Monday, March 8, 2010

SALE ALERT!!!

I have mentioned this item in previous posts but it has come to my attention that there is a FANTASTIC sale and I had to share it with you! Whether it is winter, spring, summer, or fall, a girl needs her basics. The Children's Place have the sturdiest leggings I have come across. Usually, they are $9.50 each or 2 for $18. Now, they are on sale for $5 each...and if you ask the cashier to use any current coupons that are out, you might be able to get an additional 10% off!! You can't beat $4.50 for a pair of lace trim leggings (similar leggings at Nordstrom are around $12 to $14 and a little more at Denny's).


They come in a variety of colors each season and have full length leggings in the cooler seasons and capri leggings in the warmer months. They have a cute lace trim on the bottom and are made of cotton with a little spandex for stretch. They wash well and do not seem
to stretch out. I recommend getting a couple of pairs in white and black so your little fashionista can wear her summer dresses as early as April! I know I can't wait to get Liv into her summer wardrobe and will definitely take advantage of these soft and comfy leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment