Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It is time to get a Crewcut


For basics, they have some great tanks. I got Liv a bubble tank ($19.50) in
white - a great top to go with a denim skirt or capris.
The khakis are a good spring staple and come in a range of colors. I got Liv a great tiered top in a light coral on sale for $19.99 with a pair of basic capri leggings ($14.50).


There are plenty of adorable items that are priced on the higher end. The girls' Story Time Cardigan ($44.00) comes in 6 great colors for spring and can go over many of the basic tees ($19.50 and up).

One big problem I have lately dressing Liv is with her pants. She keeps getting more and more narrow (I wish I could go on her diet) and her pants fall down! She is tall so I cannot go down a size. Do you know how difficult it is to find a cute belt for girls??

J. Crew has always been a great place for accessories and Crewcuts is no exceptio
n. They have glitter headbands ($14.50) and glitter belts ($22.00). We all know how much Liv loves the bling so I got her a gold belt and a bronze glitter headband (sale - $6.99).

J. Crew has come along way since high school. Instead of those wool sweaters that came in every color under the sun, they focus a lot more on the sophisticated trends. It is cute and will definitely fit into your fashionista's wardrobe!






No comments:

Post a Comment