Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My New Baby (Jogger that is)


I did it. I got a new stroller. I was sick of the stroller I had. It is heavy, annoying to fold, and if I am anywhere other than the mall, it is difficult to push. This stroller (Peg Perego Pliko P3) came VERY highly recommended from a bunch of resources but the bottom line is, I hate it. So, I took the plunge and I got a Baby Jogger City Mini and I LOVE IT!!! I brought it home from Buy Buy Baby ($229) on Sunday and Olivia couldn't get enough of it. She sat in the thing for a solid half hour! It is soooo easy to close and moves so smoothly. It can also function as a "snap-n-go" type stroller if you get the car seat attachment.

Baby Bargains was my bible when I was registering, shopping, researching, etc. If I could do it all again, I would have made a lot of different decisions - especially when it comes to the stroller. If you have the stroller blues too, mother's day is soon and you deserve something that makes your life a little easier. The Baby Jogger City Mini is the answer to any of your stroller woes!!!

1 comment:

  1. i love this stroller...I almost bought it before I bought the BOB...and while the BOB is better :) I know a lot of people that love the Jogger Mini....so, er, when we going on a jog? xo

    ReplyDelete