Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's never too late - Mother's Day is here!

I am sooo not on the ball these days but I couldn't let mother's day pass without telling you all about a GREAT gift idea.  Literally since Liv was born, I was on the hunt for a charm that was a simple disc and had the letter "O" on it for Olivia - maybe with a birthstone, maybe not.  I wanted real gold so I didn't have worry about it changing color or anything.  Finally, I saw a friend of mine with it on and couldn't get home fast enough to order it for myself.  With mother's day literally around the corner, I wanted to share.  For yourself, your mom, even grandma, you must check out these necklaces (www.helenficalora.com).


Helen Ficalora took something so simple and made it fantastic!!  Her charms have been featured in magazines and seen on tons of celebrities.  There are initials, birth stones, ones that say "MOM" and "XOX", some for charities, and more.  The initials come in yellow gold ($145), white gold ($155), pink gold ($155), and silver ($50).  The birthstone charms are $130 for yellow gold and $150 for the white or pink gold.  For my push present, I got an "A" and an amethyst charm for my little man.  I get compliments on my necklace all the time.  It goes with everything and it is a nice way to keep my little cuties close to my heart (I know, I am a mush).

I wear the "O" and the "A" on the same necklace and have the birthstone for each of them.  I am contemplating getting an extra chain a little longer than the current one I have and splitting them up but either way, they look great.  The customer service people that answer the phones are incredibly helpful and I got both of my orders within a day or two after ordering them.

Here is another pic I found that shows you two different charms and a birthstone charm.


So for your mom or better yet for yourself, send the link to this post to whoever is buying you a mother's day present and I promise, you will love wearing your Helen Ficalora necklace just as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment