Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fun for travel

If you still try to pack stuff for your fashionista with your stuff when you travel, you may have realized that your child has more clothes than you!!  When I travel with Olivia, I know we will be seeing family and friends and she has to look her best so I travel with almost every pair of shoes she owns and 3 times the amount of clothes she will need.  Since I don't travel that much in the air, I usually just take my LeSportsac Weekender bags and throw them in the trunk.  For those of you that know me well, you know that I have a weird obsession with luggage...always have.  I personally have a thing for Tumi but even I have limits.  My 2 and a half year old does NOT need a Tumi suitcase.  But I have found a great option that is functional and shows off her style.

Pottery Barn Teen is not really geared towards the little ones but why not??  I needed a bag for Liv to bring her stuff to dance class so I ordered Dark Coffee Berkeley Jet-Set Tote (pictured below) from PB Teen.  It arrived today and while it is bigger than I envisioned, it is so cute and now I want a matching suitcase!

It might be cutting it close to order for the holidays but your fashionista will not grow out of this purchase in 6 months.  They can use their trendy suitcase or duffle for years to come!!

Check out the whole collection at PBTeen.

They also have funky headphones, bean bag chairs, sleeping bags, and so many more cool ideas in fun prints.  The prints for boys are camo, plaid, and sports and for girls they have peace signs, flowers, and polka dots (to name a few).

Travel in style.  Pottery Barn is always known for their quality but who knew they were so trendy??

No comments:

Post a Comment