Thursday, December 2, 2010

Buy a Pair and Give a Pair

I saw these shoes at Nordstrom a few months back and it took me a minute or two to process.  They are simple, canvas, and otherwise nondescript.  But since then, I have become more and more obsessed.  When I read a little bit about the company and the man behind these shoes, I was sold (and so were some shoes for Liv).

The brand is called TOMS and for every pair sold, a pair is donated to underprivileged adults and kids who cannot afford shoes.  If you read about their movement on their website, you can get a better idea of what they are about.

They are available in a lot of different colors and designs and can be found in kids and adults' sizes.  The Classic style (pictured below for women), comes in a few different fabrics and range from the $40s to the $60s (they even have gold metallic ones).
For Olivia, I thought about doing a simple style but of course, I took a very simple shoe, and had to get the funkiest version of it.  So I found these at NeimanMarcus.com ($40 and free shipping until 12/6):



If you google TOMS, you will find a lot of different websites that carry them but they definitely can be found at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and of course, the TOMS website (www.toms.com).

So, this holiday season, you can get a little fashion for your little one and give a little holiday cheer to someone a lot less fortunate!!


No comments:

Post a Comment