Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Damage is done

I give myself a limit before I go to the Nordstrom sale but this year, I didn't need it.  I like the things I got but overall, it wasn't their best performance.  While I still love tie-dye and bling, they have to come up with something new!!
I picked up a couple of items from Tea Collection, an adorable fall coat by Mack & Co. (above), a couple of cute plaid tunic/dresses, and a few more things (Jenna & Jessie ballerina shirt on left).  The good news is that the stuff for boys was pretty good.  I went with a friend who has a toddler boy and she got some great jeans and long sleeve tees.  It is worth a visit but don't plan on finding your child's whole fall wardrobe.

If you need some shoes, there were a couple of options.  A few of my favorites are below.
So, if you have some time this weekend and you feel like roaming the mall, it is worth a visit.  If you get frustrated and need a pick me up, hit the coffee bar, get a latte, and check out the lingerie.  This is the best time of year to get rid of that bra that you only save for when you really need to do laundry and get some new ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment