Saturday, April 3, 2010

Green Shoes!!!!!

This is really an addendum to my last post. Our rain boots came today (yes, Saturday delivery) from endless.com and I love them!! Mine fit really well and Olivia was walking around the house for hours in hers. They were easy to put on - you don't need the ones with the handles. But the real reason for this post is to tell you about the cool recycling program that Kamik has - you can recycle the boots when you are done with them! They include instructions with the shoes in the box but check out this link:


I bought Liv a size up and she has no problem walking in them. I figured that if they make it through the fall, I will really get my money's worth. I ordered red ones and black ones for me but I think I will keep the red. For Liv, I kept the magenta boots.

When Liv grows out of these, I will definitely pass them down to my niece (who has a fantastic shoe collection thanks to her big sis and her cousin) or recycle them. What a fantastic idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment