Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Calling all Mommies

Hey Ladies.  I am on the hunt for the best accessories for toddlers and babies.  But I need your help.  I want to know what you just can't seem to find.  For example, the ONLY belts I have found for toddler girls is a weird looking butterfly belt at Children's Place and a really cute glitter belt (that gets all over everything) from Crew Cuts.

I am getting into research mode - which is code for shopping - for the summer and want to help all of you out by finding where you need to go to get what your little fashionista needs for the fall.  Email me at mommyofafashionista@gmail.com and be as specific or vague as you want (like I need a purple and pink pin striped organic cotton hat to match my daughter's winter coat or I need cute socks for a toddler boy).

My fact finding mission (surfing the web) has begun and I am finding some ADORABLE things out there and I can't wait to share them with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment